✓ This international academic conference requires all abstracts in English.
✓ Since limitation of the abstract length is one page, please follow sample file.
>Sample File Downlowd
✓ Word limit: 250 words or less. Up to 4 figures or tables (Please upload files with jpg extension only)
✓ Please confirm the successful submission of your abstract. Modification and revision for the submitted abstracts are allowed until September 14, 2018, at 17:00.
✓ Abstract Submission Number
· An email confirmation and Abstract Submission Number will be automatically sent upon successful submission of an abstract.
· If you have not received the number, please contact us.
* The Abstract Submission Number is required to check or modify the submitted abstract and submit lecture slides.
✓ Your abstract should meet the minimum format requirements including 'Purpose', 'Methods', 'Results', and 'Conclusion'.
✓ Submit both final abstract and previous file (hwp, word).
✓ Field of Presentation:
✓ Choose one of the following two types of presentation
(Oral presentation / E-poster)
✓ Please check the list below prior to submission:
· Topics must reflect some new perspectives
· Avoid ongoing studies
· Include final data in your abstract
· Priority is given to specific evidence from a long-term research
· If your paper is about some specific surgical technique, please add some pre-op and post-op pictures indicating the effect of it.
· Attach a consent form obtained from a patient if you use the picture of the patient
(It is the authors' responsibility to obtain consent forms from patients)
· No changes or modifications are allowed in those pictures
· The paper must be of high-quality so as to positively influence on the academic improvement of our members and development of medical science of plastic surgery.
✓ KSPRS may not accept some abstracts or presentations that are not following the guidelines or KSPRS' policy.
✓ Click [ Free Paper > Edit ] on the menu bar on the website.
✓ Enter your Abstract Submission Number and password.
✓ No changes in the names of authors and contents after the submission deadline.
✓ Schedule for the evaluation and announcement will be posted on the website.